HOODIE DESIGN COMPETITION
THE WINNER WILL HAVE THEIR DESIGN INCLUDED IN AN UPCOMING COLLECTION AND BE INVOLVED IN THE DESIGN PROCESS FROM CONCEPT TO CREATION
THE WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE A £500 GIFT CARD
ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6PM BST ON MONDAY 19TH JULY 2021
DOWNLOAD HOODIE TEMPLATE
- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 and entrants are welcome to submit more than one design.
- The competition starts on Monday 5th July 2021 at 6pm BST and ends Monday 19th July 2021 at 6pm BST.
- Only original designs will be accepted. All submitted designs must not have been launched in the market.
- The shortlisted designs will be posted on Maniere De Voir’s Instagram for their followers to vote and decide the winner.
- Maniere De Voir reserve the right to change the rules of the competition.
- Maniere De Voir assume no obligation, responsibility or liability for any expenses incurred by entrants as a result of participating in this competition.
Announcement of results
- The winner will be notified by 26th July 2021 via email.
- Due to the number of submissions received, individual feedback will not be provided to non-winning entrants.
- Details of the result will be posted on Maniere De Voir’s social channels.
Collection of entries
- All entries must be submitted via the Hoodie Design Competition landing page. No physical designs or email submissions will be accepted.
- All entries must be received no later than 6pm BST on Monday 19th July 2021. Entries made after this time will not be considered.
- Maniere De Voir reserve the right to disqualify any submission that fails to meet the entry requirements.
Design and intellectual property right
- The winning entrant should be aware that their submission will be publicly disclosed.
- Maniere De Voir will not be responsible for proof of originality of all entries.
- No personal details will be published without the contestants’ prior approval.
- By entering this competition you confirm that:
- All details provided with your entry are true and accurate.
- You are entering as an individual, and not on behalf of any company or organisation.
- Your submission is an original work which has not been published elsewhere, or any work submitted that is not your own, you have consent from the original owner.