Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
Manière De Voir is an online fashion brand created to fulfil the need of fashion-forward enthusiasts, who desire trend-focused contemporary designs with competitive prices. We aim to deliver premium quality control, through selected innovative fabrics and garment construction. We take pride in our brand personality and encourage our customer to embrace our identity by contributing towards an online fashion community.
The role requires a proactive, organised, driven and hardworking individual. You must be able to remain calm and professional in pressured situations while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude. This role demands a team player who is eager to learn and develop and can grasp new information quickly in a very agile and fast paced business.
It is vital that you are passionate about fashion, creativity and marketing, and that you have a solid understanding of current trends and how they relate to the Maniere De Voir customer.
* Develop and implement Social Media Strategies for our online Fashion Brand
* Working closely with other members of the marketing team and across other departments to ensure cohesion through Social Media with the wider campaign plans
* Tracking all campaigns and performance you will make recommendations for optimising the social media content and activity, delivering key improvements where necessary
* Whilst taking a highly commercial and analytical approach (monitoring and reporting on campaign execution and performance) you will also need to marry this with a highly creative approach
* Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, in line with our brand guidelines, working as the brand guardian to maintain digital best practice, overseeing all channels and advising on ways to improve processes / engagement
* Exuding a luxury lifestyle, across all platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
* Driving new initiatives and setting up new social channels such as TikTok.
* Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand and our content and links.
* Listen and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
* Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
* Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that engages and entertains our audience.
* Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
* Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
* Experience working for a Fashion Brand
* Ambitious, driven and self-motivation are essential assets required from this candidate
* Enthusiastic about fashion is essential.
* Digitally savvy – must display an interest in social media, new apps and technology
* Energetic, passionate
* Highly strategic social approach – ability to deliver digital marketing strategies effectively and measure the efficacy of campaigns using insight tools
* Confidence when dealing with senior members of the team, including key stakeholders and business owners
* Confident that you could drive brand engagement and uplift across the social spectrum and advise on best practice (based on previous experience /ongoing competitor analysis etc)
* Collaborative and strong work ethic
* Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
* Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Team Player with the ability to work across multiple business functions to achieve objectives
* Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- social media: 2 years (preferred)